Wednesday, July 6, 2016

DREAMS AND LORD OF APES

One of 24 books
It's the little things that keep happening and I wish they wouldn't... I think I'm a born klutz because I keep dropping and breaking things... Or not breaking them but dropping them like my makeshift bookmark in one of 24 new, or actually old Tarzan books from the 1960's, and I had on a new pair of headphones and they caught on a cabinet knob and broke right headphone and almost my eardrums... I have had some bad dreams lately but nightmares are different when you're older than when you're a kid... That monster chasing you becomes something you lost from your past and you in turn are chasing it... And while the monster never caught you, which made it more and more frightening, same thing occurs as you never capture that thing you lost and in dreams you... Or rather I try and try and last night it was the girl that got away, I was 27 and she was 19, so beautiful... Young and beautiful... All the women in movies are girls, from the 1930's till now and now that I'm older I'm supposed to hook up with older women who are passed their prime and I get to hear about the jerks in their past and those jerks "got" these women when they were girls and I being a non-jerk nice guy am stuck with the women after they've been used up by bad guys and the biggest jerk of all, Father Time: you bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment