Friday, July 1, 2016

NEW OLD JAZZ ADDICT

John Coltrane
Another day more money spent either on movies or music and the movies are ordered online and so is the music but the music sure comes a lot faster unless it's my new addiction within an already in-place addiction of jazz music, and it's gotta be the old stuff not like people when it comes to for example Classical who listen to Mozart one minute and then some "modern Classical" artist the next... Lord knows how Classical music could possibly be modern but I have heard it and will always know the modern because it sounds like movie soundtrack music which is because the likes of Mozart and Bach and Beethoven read books and based their works on the page and on life and religion and lack of while you just cannot base Classical Music on the air anymore (like Bach, for instance) and my addiction this addiction this new current addition (I meant to write addiction and perhaps this is Freudian) this new compulsion into jazz I do hope I sure hope it lasts because jazz and only old jazz not new jazz is the kind of thing that's keeping me going and have no explanations for it just keep on listening to it that's for you to do not me I'm already trapped in the jazz prison and hopefully will do life without parole there and would even prefer isolation than get off this kick of jazz yeah jazz so jazzed on jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment