Friday, July 22, 2016

BOGUS SUICIDE NOTE FROM HADES

Finally fitting this blog's title
My life is on the verge and will soon crash and burn... It's scary but I am preparing soon to have nothing and to live with even less... Soon I will move all my furniture into this little bedroom where I'm typing this now and won't have anywhere (or maybe it's any where) else to go... Like a cowboy in a Western I'm trapped by the Indians and they're my own fucking family... I have nothing against them and I even love them and like them but I followed the boat and am drowning and sinking and most sink first but I'm going the other way around and this makes no sense and nothing makes sense at the moment... I have everything set up so my family will get money if I'm gone and believe me they'll be happy after their sad... I've had a few very close funerals in the last decade and I know that quickly following a funeral they go to eat and smile at the waitress, even if she does a lousy job... Goodnight, for now, but not yet goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment